Important Information Regarding COVID-19
Our Primary goal at Chestnut Hill Square Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery is to offer patients the highest level of clinical care in the safest and most professional manner. As dedicated health care professionals, we want you to know that we remain as diligent as ever in protecting the health and safety of our patients and staff. Our practice strictly adheres to and exceeds the standards for infection control. Every effort is made to have in place mechanisms to ensure the safety of our patients and staff. We want you to know that we are monitoring this situation very closely and continue to adhere to guidelines set out by our state and professional bodies, and we will keep you updated regularly.
In recognition of the continued pandemic related to COVID 19(Coronavirus) and out of an abundance of caution, there are several guidelines which have been put into place.
- Patients can only be seen by appointment only. Should you, prior to your appointment, notice any symptoms related to COVID -19 please contact our office immediately for further instruction. These symptoms include but are not limited to:
- Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
- Muscle pain
- Sore throat
- New onset loss of smell or taste
- We recommend that patients register online on our website prior to their appointment at www.oralsurgerychestnut hill.com
- NO PATIENT OR ACCOMPANYING PERSON WILL BE PERMITTED INTO THE OFFICE WITHOUT A FACE MASK OR PROTECTIVE COVERING .
- Patients will be escorted to the surgical suites directly for their procedures. Infection control protocols are followed strictly as set out by American Dental Association, American Association of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons, Center for Disease Control and Prevention and Occupational Safety and Health Administration.
- Once completed, recovery and postoperative instructions will be provided for in the surgical suites to minimize traffic through the office.
We would like to thank you for your cooperation during these difficult times and especially thank you for your continued support and trust in our practice. More importantly if you should have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact any one of our staff or us directly at (617) 731-8888.