Important Information Regarding COVID-19
Our Primary goal at Chestnut Hill Square Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery is to offer patients the highest level of clinical care in the safest and most professional manner. As dedicated health care professionals, we want you to know that we remain as diligent as ever in protecting the health and safety of our patients and staff. Our practice strictly adheres to and exceeds the standards for infection control. Every effort is made to have in place mechanisms to ensure the safety of our patients and staff. We want you to know that we are monitoring this situation very closely and continue to adhere to guidelines set out by our state and professional bodies, and we will keep you updated regularly.
As of May 11,2023, the COVID-19 Public Health Emergency will end and there are several guidelines which have now come into effect.
AS OF MAY 12,2023, THE UNIVERSAL MASK MASK MANDATE IN OUR OFFICE WILL END.
- Patients can only be seen by appointment only.
- Should you prior to your appointment,
- notice any fever or Flu-like symptoms, have a known COVID-19 infection or have a known exposure to COVID -19 in the last 10 days please contact our office at (617) 731-8888 immediately for further instruction.
- These symptoms include but are not limited to:
- Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
- Muscle pain
- Sore throat
- New onset loss of smell or taste
- We recommend that patients register online on our website prior to their appointment at www.oralsurgerychestnut hill.com
- A PROTECTIVE FACE MASK CAN BE WORN AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION.
- In the surgical suites , Infection control protocols are followed strictly as set out by American Dental Association, American Association of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons, Center for Disease Control and Prevention and Occupational Safety and Health Administration.
- We would like to thank you for your cooperation during these evolving times and especially thank you for your continued support and trust in our practice. More importantly if you should have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact any one of our staff or us directly at (617) 731-8888.
Dr M Nissenbaum, Dr A Balint and Dr P Kalish.